very budget system

Participant count
  • Participant list

taintedplay
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
dallas
since in another thread i learned id have to tear out all of the bose speakers, my dads thinking about getting new everything. A decent system, he likes some bass but nothing much, and is on a very strict budget. Not sure what the budget is, but how about a small sub, and door speakers ina acura tl 02'. Anyone have suggestions?

I did a Lincoln LS with the Kappa comps, Infinity 12'' sub and Infinity 5 channel. Can't remember part numbers, was about 2 years back. You will need to find out your OEM speaker sizes and do a search for them. Bought everything from: http://www.carstereo.com/redirect.cfm?id=22 , when i did the install.

And this is just a suggestion, there are plenty of ways you can go that are equal/better than the Infinity.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.