vertically mount HU?

i thought the manual for eclipse 8454 said either vertical or horizontal.. it was in between that was bad..

i could be wrong but thats what i remember reading. I just sold it or i would look.

umm...urr...huh huh...uh...hi, it's me justin, i originally started this thread!

*hi justin*

anyways, i opted for a pioneer 4800 because it was cheap and...well, because it was cheap and looked a'ight (btw, the new HU have so many more features than last time i was in caraudio - late 90s). so far so good mounted nearly (yes, not quite) vertical. sounds a'ight with the polk db6500 comps and piece of schitt whatevers in back. sound deadened the doors w/ some edum v1.40338 and SS damplifier pro to help avoid the tin can sound. taking off tomorrow for 10 days of roadtrippin' and camping.

anyways, back to your pissing match. my dad can beat your dad up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.