Vented Boxes?

Participant count
  • Participant list

venom107
10+ year member

The Graveyard Shift
I've got 2 Alpine 12" Type R's and I was gonna put them in A dual vented box its about a 11" long vent about 1" across does anybody have any experience with Type R's and Vented boxes? Any help would be appreciated. And are vented boxes good for rap? I know they hit harder at lower frequency. Im interested in hight SPL than SQ. Thanks

a vent with a diameter that small is no where big enuf for 12's if you realy want to port them get a pair of ports 4 inch in diameter to reduce port noise nad then get rangerman or some one to help you with tuning

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.