Vendor Reputation - Weaponization of Dislike Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warm palm would be my Native American name if I had done the peyote ritual. Good thing I can just lie about my vision…….

The dude at 7 - 11 just asked me if I had 2 - 15's. Too funny. I told him 4 - 8's behind the seat. He was parked two spots away from and wouldn't budge from his car. It happens! He just laughed!

My little 600 watt audio legion 10 is actually not a bad subwoofer for 70$. Already lost my rear view mirror, and it actually gets my interior panels moving pretty good. With the loss of work for the last 5 weeks I’m having to put off buying new stuff for a minute, but it will do for a little while. Im actually going to get a different amplifier before I get new subs. This Timpano mono amp is less than impressive.

Do you think I’m stupid?
Your not stupid you just play stupid games and win stupid prizes as a result
Good luck shaping your business around people’s opinions, like you could ever control what anyone thinks.
That's the point i'm making. 90% of businesses do not bring controversial topics to the workplace (sex, drugs, abortion, news, world events, dating/relationships.....ect). They don't shape anything because they keep their mouths shut at the workplace on topics that have absolutely nothing to do with their product/storefront.

I'll weigh in on this. I really don't care what people say or do in a forum. Especially Thunderdome. Hell look at SpiderMonkey, he's pissed off more than a few people. But its all in fun. At least I hope or my feelings will be hurt...lol

In all seriousness though, there has only been one business that has pissed me off enough not to support him. And that's another box designer. He made a video about how a customer got mad because he would not friend him on Facebook. But he didn't just say that it was because his Facebook page was for family. He went on to say that most people want to be friends on Facebook so they can say they know him out of popularity. That right there showed me what he thought of his customer base. And I was actually about to pay him to design an enclosure for me. But after that video, I was like f*ck him. I actually don't even know what his real name is, just what his business is called.

But if you notice, I did not mention his name or his business. Because, just because I don't like him, doesn't mean I should stop others from getting his services. He actually designs some nice enclosures. He's just not my type of businessman.

I am not sure what happened between Buck and Bobby. But apparently it actually hurt Bobby. Words can be hurtful. I mean if it causes you to go looking for his post just to dislike it, your feelings were hurt. But this is being handled badly by both parties. I think both of you should handle this by Private Message or hell even text each other. Buck if you hurt his feelings, apologize. Make it heart felt. Bobby, if he apologizes and tries to make amends, will that be enough for you to move on?

He made a video about how a customer got mad because he would not friend him on Facebook. But he didn't just say that it was because his Facebook page was for family. He went on to say that most people want to be friends on Facebook so they can say they know him out of popularity.

I don't blame him one bit for that and that's true. Creepy ass people on Facebook.

I don't blame him one bit for that and that's true. Creepy ass people on Facebook.

Its just the way he said it. Like he was a all popular car god. He's a good box designer but he doesn't hold any world titles. I'm friends with a guy on facebook that actually hold world titles. And he's cool as h*ll. But this box designer thinks his sh!t doesn't stink.

******** I don't have two accounts you dumba$$. I could care less about doing what that epstein person is doing and have made it clear before I don't care about likes or dislikes. Even Bobby knows that.

And btw it isn't hard to hide your online status and what you are viewing its in the forum software for everyone to use.

******** I don't have two accounts you dumba$$. I could care less about doing what that epstein person is doing and have made it clear before I don't care about likes or dislikes. Even Bobby knows that.

And btw it isn't hard to hide your online status and what you are viewing its in the forum software for everyone to use.
Lulz calm down warmpalm

Can you see mine?

Curious how this is done so I did some settings changes.

hmmmm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date