Vendor Reputation - Weaponization of Dislike Button

Status
Not open for further replies.
That setting has been in this forum software since it came out. I know been using it on multiple forums for years as an Admin or Moderator on several of them at one point or another. Very easy too use and easy to setup. Doesn't take a genius or a degree from MIT to figure out how to use forum software.

When did everyone's skin get thin like aluminum foil?

Men on men is gross.
Men who think they are women are disturbed.
Women on women is hot.
Women who dress like men and groom like men but date women are disturbed.
Bisexual's are greedy.
De-funding the police is stupid.
Being a spiteful politician is counter productive.
An unbiased president is just dumb.
and so on and so on....

None of any of this B.S. has anything to do with how good a persons goods and or services are. If you don't like a persons views and that is enough for you to not buy from them then don't and move on.

When did everyone's skin get thin like aluminum foil?

Men on men is gross.
Men who think they are women are disturbed.
Women on women is hot.
Women who dress like men and groom like men but date women are disturbed.
Bisexual's are greedy.
De-funding the police is stupid.
Being a spiteful politician is counter productive.
An unbiased president is just dumb.
and so on and so on....

None of any of this B.S. has anything to do with how good a persons goods and or services are. If you don't like a persons views and that is enough for you to not buy from them then don't and move on.
Wtf?

Proof or GTFO....
mary2a.jpg

I'll weigh in on this. I really don't care what people say or do in a forum. Especially Thunderdome. Hell look at SpiderMonkey, he's pissed off more than a few people. But its all in fun. At least I hope or my feelings will be hurt...lol

In all seriousness though, there has only been one business that has pissed me off enough not to support him. And that's another box designer. He made a video about how a customer got mad because he would not friend him on Facebook. But he didn't just say that it was because his Facebook page was for family. He went on to say that most people want to be friends on Facebook so they can say they know him out of popularity. That right there showed me what he thought of his customer base. And I was actually about to pay him to design an enclosure for me. But after that video, I was like f*ck him. I actually don't even know what his real name is, just what his business is called.

But if you notice, I did not mention his name or his business. Because, just because I don't like him, doesn't mean I should stop others from getting his services. He actually designs some nice enclosures. He's just not my type of businessman.

I am not sure what happened between Buck and Bobby. But apparently it actually hurt Bobby. Words can be hurtful. I mean if it causes you to go looking for his post just to dislike it, your feelings were hurt. But this is being handled badly by both parties. I think both of you should handle this by Private Message or hell even text each other. Buck if you hurt his feelings, apologize. Make it heart felt. Bobby, if he apologizes and tries to make amends, will that be enough for you to move on?

The dislikes were started by Buck or his security guard Coolhand. I simply responded to the dislikes by doing the same thing to him. Buck has said too much shitt to simply apologize for. He's talked about my daughter's, called me every name in the fukking book, and even told me to go kill myself multiple times. I've never once talked about his family, told him to go kill himself, or ripped on him about his physical disabilities. I've also told him that I hope he makes a million bucks designing boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants