VENDOR BEING ATTACKED BY MEMBER

Regardless, I don’t hate anybody. But if you’re going to stalk me because you literally jumped into the fire like I did and many do in here, then don’t complain when it burns some. That’s absolutely no excuse to actually try and hurt my business. That’s very low.

Gonna throw my two cents in here, but you seem super unprofessional by just checking your post and comment history. He may be an ass, but you calling constant names and stuff isn't very professional

You're 100% correct. He can't have a debate without losing it and resorting to name calling. He constantly calls people idiots, dumbazz, retard, *******, stupid, disgusting, etc... Then he usually ends it with a "go fukk yourself". Not a very adult or professional way to debate or have a conversation with somebody. That's just how he rolls!

Regardless, I don’t hate anybody. But if you’re going to stalk me because you literally jumped into the fire like I did and many do in here, then don’t complain when it burns some. That’s absolutely no excuse to actually try and hurt my business. That’s very low.

I didn't complain, I responded. Then you couldn't handle it and lost your shitt. You started it and I didn't back down. You shouldn't have crossed that line. Like I said, be careful who you disrespect.

You're 100% correct. He can't have a debate without losing it and resorting to name calling. He constantly calls people idiots, dumbazz, retard, *******, stupid, disgusting, etc... Then he usually ends it with a "go fukk yourself". Not a very adult or professional way to debate or have a conversation with somebody. That's just how he rolls!

That’s a lie buddy. That’s a straight up lie and you know it. Who are you kidding here? This is manipulation and deception of high accord here. That’s why I got mad at this dude in the first place.

Yes, I’ve called you that. So has just about everybody in this forum and you’ve been blocked by so many people, that really tells the story. I am clearly not malicious, I am not evil, you are evil, and you have no point to anything about this except trying to hurt people. I do take attitudes with some people; it’s a mutual agreement.

You literally said you weren’t offended by the comment yourself. If that’s true, then your whole argument is bunk, and I was actually trying to give you advice not to talk about your family in the place where there’s fire. You don’t put your family in fire, dude. You’re straight up lying now. 100% maliciously lying about my character and I’m sure all of my customers know that, or I wouldn’t have gotten over 100 designs done this yes so far.

Doesn't add up. Half the site has you blocked dude, so many do. Quit lying. I’m not lying, but you are. You are the OPPOSITE of a victim.

And if there was actually meditation in this site, then I would chill out, but there’s not, so we have to defend ourselves.

Last edited:
That’s a lie buddy. That’s a straight up lie and you know it. Who are you kidding here? This is manipulation and deception of high accord here. That’s why I got mad at this dude in the first place.

I said and did nothing until you disrespected me. That is 100% fact. Be careful who you disrespect. I don't play that game.

My whole point was that you talk crap so you shouldn’t talk about your family when YOU also talk so much crap. You ask for people talking crap about you and that’s all I was pointing out. I wasn’t supporting what was said, I find it hilarious that you try to play a victim, you deceiver.
2A9C8895-83D7-4E0C-84DD-FBEACB4F80E1.png

And Bobby, that’s MY THREAD. BUCK BOX DESIGNS is a vendor selling products and you cannot attack me in MY THREAD THAT I PAY TO HAVE as a vendor. Idc if you talk crap about me, but keep it relevant dude. You attacked my business. I didn’t attack you on that. I was wondering what in the hell did you expect to happen when you act like you do towards others? And now I’m worse for pointing that out? What?!

My whole point was that you talk crap so you shouldn’t talk about your family when YOU also talk so much crap. You ask for people talking crap about you and that’s all I was pointing out. I wasn’t supporting what was said, I find it hilarious that you try to play a victim, you deceiver.View attachment 31275

I wasn't even talking about my family life on this forum. Just because I said that I have two grown daughter's that means that "I asked for it"? So show where you disrespected me again. We can do it again tonight if you want to. Up to you!

And Bobby, that’s MY THREAD. BUCK BOX DESIGNS is a vendor selling products and you cannot attack me in MY THREAD THAT I PAY TO HAVE as a vendor. Idc if you talk crap about me, but keep it relevant dude. You attacked my business. I didn’t attack you on that. I was wondering what in the hell did you expect to happen when you act like you do towards others? And now I’m worse for pointing that out? What?!

Apparently you want to start another shitt show tonight. "I asked for it" are you serious? I didn't even care what he was saying, it was actually laughable. But you saying that I asked for it and that I deserved it crossed a line. And I wasn't going to put up with it anymore.

I wasn't even talking about my family life on this forum. Just because I said that I have two grown daughter's that means that "I asked for it"? So show where you disrespected me again. We can do it again tonight if you want to. Up to you!

I don’t want to, because it’s not fruitful. You’re attacking my business. We were not in my business or doing my business related stuff when you went intentionally to my thread and tried to harm my business because you only have malicious intent.

You continue to have malicious intent.

You weren’t talking about your family, just your daughters right? Those aren’t family? What kind of logic is that? That two sentences can’t both be true. And you were literally talking about some relationship your daughter was in lol. Stop lying to bend everything in your favor.

Quit being a deceiver. You spit flames at people very harshly and they spit them back at you, and all I did was point that out. You are absurd and seem evil, quite frankly.

I don’t want to, because it’s not fruitful. You’re attacking my business. We were not in my business or doing my business related stuff when you went intentionally to my thread and tried to harm my business because you only have malicious intent.

You continue to have malicious intent.

You weren’t talking about your family, jsut your daughters right? Those aren’t family? What kind of logic is that?

Quit being a deceiver. You spit flames at people very harshly and they spit them back at you, and all I did was point that out. You are absurd and seem evil, quite frankly.

So those are two new names that you want to call me. Absurd and evil. Don't you want to tell me to go kill myself like you did last night?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...