vega hed subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

geonn
10+ year member

oalright
minden, MI
i am really into car audio but i have never heard the cerwinn vega hed subs. my friend wants to put a system in his car and dont want to spend much i found these subs for 79 on the net and i was wonderin if they will bump alright for the price. he wants a pair of subs for under 200 and he would like to get them for 175 if he can oh ya hes also lookin for 12's any help wil be good.

Well I'm not sure about cerwinn vega but if you want a good pair for under 200 dollors I would recommend looking in the circuit city page in the newspaper from time to time....REALLY...!

I got two Kenwood sub with 600w each for a great deal...They were buy one get one FREE!! Circuit City does that deal alot...

Total price with a three year warrenty was $180.00...not bad if you ask me for two subs...

Adam Chandler

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.