USPS better deliver the packages i sent

funandgames
10+ year member

wheelin' and dealiin'
I sent out 2 packages last tuesday to davidtemple and alter ego trip and i just heard that they still have not received the items. Thankfully i purchased insurance. Now i know it hasnt really been too long to panic yet but has anyone else had problems sending stuff via the post office?

did you get delivery confirmation
Well it was my first time ever shippiing with insurance and the guy at the post office said i wouldn't need it with insurance. Anyways i'm going to the post office later today if the package still doesn't arrive. I saved all of my receipts so i should be good.

the post office has poor service compared to UPS. it is usually slightly cheaper, but they dont update their tracking numbers online like UPS and you risk a 3 day package taking 2 weeks. Also, they offer no money back guarantee. Not being biost or anything i just work there lol

if it is parcel post they claims it takes from 7-14 days
Well they told me the package would take 5 days to get to kentucky and the other, 7 days to get to montana. I think today is the 7th day for the one in Montana because of Monday being a holiday but the one i sent to Kentucky should have been there.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif
You are considered a scammer until they get their packages. New to the site and immediately you sell 3 items and none of them have made it? Then you make this thread to make yourself seem innocent. That's my theory......

You are considered a scammer until they get their packages. New to the site and immediately you sell 3 items and none of them have made it? Then you make this thread to make yourself seem innocent. That's my theory......
Well scammers run away, i gave the buyers all my contact info includiing my cell phone number so im not a scammer, im just pissed because USPS is taking so long to deliver the packages. Also i took pictures of receipts from the post office with the city/zipcode of the destination of the packages. Hardly a scammer.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I've had parcel post take longer than they claim. I wouldn't worry about it, just wait for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

i smelled the same thing mcgauctions09, but lets see what happens. the post office has funny ways of messing things up.

guilty until proven innocent or other way around? lol

i would always get delivery conformation. how u know if they got it and just saying they did not? what insurance going to do if they did receive the package and only they know about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.