Using the search engine?

Participant count
  • Participants list

FML
10+ year member

Extreme Lowwwwwws
Idaho
Quick question here. Im trying to search for a particular brand in the classifieds section. I go to the top right to "search forum" but when I enter my query,it automatically sends me to the general search engine, and doesn't let me search that particular classified forum. So when I enter my query again, it brings up results for the whole website.

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Must just be you because I went to amp classified then the search forum typed in SQ and search for thread and worked great. It did also include child forum but I think that's because they can't go to the regular forum maybe /shrug.

Quick question here. Im trying to search for a particular brand in the classifieds section. I go to the top right to "search forum" but when I enter my query,it automatically sends me to the general search engine, and doesn't let me search that particular classified forum. So when I enter my query again, it brings up results for the whole website.
Am I doing something wrong? Thanks
You will need to do an advanced search, by clicking on the advanced search link and selecting the individual forums you want to use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.