Using one remote for 2 amps

kyazh
10+ year member

So Cal
I have a hifonics brutus bx1205d, Iam planning on getting one more along with another R. I was wondering if I could use 1 remote knob to control both amps. I noticed that the amp uses a regular 3 line phone jack, so if I got a splitter and wired 2 amps to the same knob, would it work?

I have a hifonics brutus bx1205d, Iam planning on getting one more along with another R. I was wondering if I could use 1 remote knob to control both amps. I noticed that the amp uses a regular 3 line phone jack, so if I got a splitter and wired 2 amps to the same knob, would it work?

i actually got a couple bnib how much are you paying for them?

i already have the knob b/c im running one amp now, i have a pioneer hu got it about 2-3 years ago, i dont know the exact model. its just a simple mp3/cd player. i was just curiouse if this setup would be possible, and from what i see its not, either that or i didnt explain myself well enough.

so heres an example...

|amp| -----(remote line)---------- (2 way splitter)----- control knob

|

|amp| ------(remote line)--------------'

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.