Using 2 batteries: 65 + 24 size

OKAY

it'snotdatloud
I was given a battery (24F-VL Valucraft) that has been sitting for about a year. Tested 12.59v. Until I'm able to afford an AGM for under the hood, would leaving the main battery in and placing the 24F battery in the back worth it? After the cost of wire and all.

3000 rms brutis brx3016.1d is struggling on my battery.

Thanks, again!=)

I was given a battery (24F-VL Valucraft) that has been sitting for about a year. Tested 12.59v. Until I'm able to afford an AGM for under the hood, would leaving the main battery in and placing the 24F battery in the back worth it? After the cost of wire and all.
3000 rms brutis brx3016.1d is struggling on my battery.

Thanks, again!=)

I wouodnt but you are aware that I can sell you great batts dirt cheap right? Agm and all that. And wire wise all youll need is a new piece that goes from the + on the battery to your amps power and a piece that goes from the - to the ground on the amp. $115 shipped and youll have all the reserve power you need. Let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.