User slamdunk. A scammer has new account

dude sell him your subs for 600 shipped for the pair wait til he pp's you tell him to gift it since its so low anyway and send a box of ghey pron mags.

dude sell him your subs for 600 shipped for the pair wait til he pp's you tell him to gift it since its so low anyway and send a box of ghey pron mags.
he's in KY, meet in person deal. I don't meet with nor deal with... scamming ********.

He has **** all over craigslist....hes 16 and his dad is a dealer for subdown dd and a bunch of others i think they have a shop in eastern ky

needs reported to someone :/ i don't know of any dealers for dd/sundown except maybe dd in lexington? but i've not seen it.

man, lots of ******* morons scamming lately.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.