User slamdunk. A scammer has new account

JL I give you $50 for pair of subs....just cause I know where their twins are......

And yes, someone should be IP checking them fackers to make sure they are not all the same.

And there should be no such thing as being able to change usernames.

Ok man, so I am reading this and you supect that person 2 is a scammer.
If he sends you the money via paypal you're covered. If he starts off down another avenue trying to get you to accept a check or some ****, then yes he is a ******* scammer. I appreciate you giving the rest of us a head's up. People with 0 posts shouldn't really be trusted very much...

Also I lol'd a bit when I saw the text written in MS paint.
lol, he is the slamdunk guy ( flapjacks ) is.. and wants to meet in person to buy the neos originally for 600 for both. Which I said bitch please to. he then gets on new account called flapjacks and tries to buy the neos and the xls using same phone number.

Then new guy ALSO in ky, msgs me and tries to buy the xls I have had sold for ages.. and also needs subs asap. :/

dafuq, why do I get all the weirdos pming' me.

JL I give you $50 for pair of subs....just cause I know where their twins are......
And yes, someone should be IP checking them fackers to make sure they are not all the same.

And there should be no such thing as being able to change usernames.

I have no problem with the username change in someone's profile thing that goob gave out. but this guy is making a new one every time he gets banned and the first time he got banned under slamdunk, he had four other accounts according to whitedragon if I recall.

lol, he is the slamdunk guy ( flapjacks ) is.. and wants to meet in person to buy the neos originally for 600 for both. Which I said bitch please to. he then gets on new account called flapjacks and tries to buy the neos and the xls using same phone number.
Then new guy ALSO in ky, msgs me and tries to buy the xls I have had sold for ages.. and also needs subs asap. :/

dafuq, why do I get all the weirdos pming' me.
Your sub's are like nector to the skammers...

Your sub's are like nector to the skammers...
I ******* knew it.

sidenote: slamdunk is a scammer because he sold someone local to him also in ky some gear and it turned out to be a bad amp and i think a sub that was blown. he told the person it was working when they bought it and them being younger, I assume they didn't know to test right then and there. he later txt bombed person for many days after when person found out and called him out on it. I helped person find out about the scammer and posted the info on his thread where the scammer then got banned for it. thus my own personal followup on it for this thread.. more info on that, just check my other posts a few days back somewhere. buy I helped was named moler**** * being a number I can't remember right now.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

My offer still stands for the neos....lol. You pay shipping.
And you being fuqqed with for sure.

I am willing to haggle on them... but not that low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

followup..
someone check this *******'s ip as well. either him or a friend of his are randomly trying to buy my old ****.

pm box:

showing scammer and new fucktard:

pmbox.png

flapjacks original pm about the XLs:

pmboxflapjacks.png

new ***** pm about them:

pmboxnightdown.png

kind of random **** that the xls get that much interest suddently from people in KY... same number or not, needs looked into.
hm your right, unless they have spoke with someone who actually has something other the kickers lol

hm your right, unless they have spoke with someone who actually has something other the kickers lol
there is tons of incriminator audio subs for sell at pj's car tunes in corbin. I am like... who the hell knows about IA down here :|... but again I have no friends and speak to no one so... it could be a number of people. lolz.

there is tons of incriminator audio subs for sell at pj's car tunes in corbin. I am like... who the hell knows about IA down here :|... but again I have no friends and speak to no one so... it could be a number of people. lolz.
here the only shop we have sales JL audio stuff lol. theres one in green county that mite sell some DD stuff. one of my friends work there and i think he had sponsorship from DD, that or he spent a ***** ton buying from them lol. all the other places are 1hr or 2 away

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.