User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest it's not hard to beat up an item to get your cash back. He could refund you & then you just keep his amp. If you want a refund you'll probably have to ship it to a 3rd party to hold it.

edit: It looks like you are full of BS rideit.

I appreciate you guys for backing me up however I am super tired so I'm gonna hit the rack. I'll check this thread tomorrow morning.

It defys natural physics for a wire to open up like that in shipping.
Exactly. It came that way. And their pics just show it as a blur.

Look, I am 44, I am a professional. I own two homes, I don't fvck around over a $100. Amp. Period.

Exactly. It came that way. And their pics just show it as a blur. Look, I am 44, I am a professional. I own two homes, I don't fvck around over a $100. Amp. Period.
I'm definitely not on your side with this. I don't know what you're getting at but this has nothing to do with how many homes you own, or whatever type of professional you might be. Age also has nothing to do with it.

Id like to see pics of what you are claiming with usernames and date^
Me too ^^ also the pic of the bottom of the amp you can not see the serial number or anything from the sticker because of glare. You could have just found those pics on google image.

Me too ^^ also the pic of the bottom of the amp you can not see the serial number or anything from the sticker because of glare. You could have just found those pics on google image.
Alright, then. If you guys honestly think that I am the one scamming here, than why in the HE!! would I be so persistent?

So, I went to take pics with a date, and noticed that not only had the decal on the bottom of the amp been 'rubbed off', it had been picked at by someone other than me as well. Check it out:

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

Is there any way to track the serial # from an amp from somewhere other than the decal?

Not ONLY did I get a fairly beat amp, I also am suspecting that it is not 'right'. I know I am the new guy here, but my reputation in all other areas of my life is rock solid. And I can prove that, repeatedly.

I am not 'blaming' Kangaroux, I am just pointing out what I found in this box today, nothing more. I don't own, and have never owned, any RF product in my life until about a month ago, when I bought some shallow subs. (read about it on CACO, I post every thought about my purchases over there). This amp seemed like a good match. It IS that simple. At this point, it's not the amp, it is the principle. And I will go to great lengths to make sure that I get this straightened out, and where this amp came from.

The amp was received in a trade between Ensalada and a local over in NH. The amp was given to us in full packaging and was only used to test it to make sure it worked. When the amp left my house to be shipped it was in mint condition.
Roux, who was it given to you by?

I would like to get a statement from him.

Agree with that statement, That amp was clearly installed and that is wear damage from being on moist carpet (yes I said moist!)

So then why the hell was it advertised as BNIB?

That is pretty much my only beef. If it had been advertised as even 9/10, I would have let it roll. But this is just ridiculous.

I'm definitely not on your side with this. I don't know what you're getting at ..
Well, let's start with the name of the person that you got this amp from, and their phone number. I mean, everyone here has nothing to hide, right? Certainly that would be in your interests, ultimately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants