User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more insulting Pm, that don't actually even make any sense, and are pretty ridiculous.

I asked for his phone #:, he replied:

"I don't give out personal information like that, especially not my phone number. We can communicate just fine over PM "

To which I replied:

"Apparently you can't. And that is just not how honest adults approach situations like this. Do you see how that looks?"

He can call me anytime, or even come and visit. I am a straight shooter.

I'm not talking to you on the phone.... Jesse has perfect feedback and I hang with him almost daily, he's a good guy.. You have less than 20 posts in almost a year, you're full of **** bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Some more insulting Pm, that don't actually even make any sense, and are pretty ridiculous.

"I don't give out personal information like that, especially not my phone number. We can communicate just fine over PM "

To which I replied:

"Apparently you can't. And that is just not how honest adults approach situations like this. Do you see how that looks?"

So your the one who bought the amp and you are saying you received it with cosmetic issues and signs of arcing is this correct? The thread is a little confusing.

Photos need to be had, also Kang, did you take down the serial number to verify that it is your amp that was damaged in shipping?

No photos = worthless claim and a waste of time.

To which I replied:

I don't own a cellphone which would mean I would be sending you my house phone, and I'm definitely not giving you a relative's cell #. If I've ever ran into a problem on here I've settled it through PM's, I don't see why you can't do the same.

To which I replied:

Post pictures of the amplifier & delivery box in question or GTFO & STFU.

I don't see how from shipping there could be arcing signs and such.....if there are members here who witnessed the amp before shipping being in good condition then it's either the buyers fault for hooking it up wrong or someone during shipping decided to try it out

Ride it do u have pics of the amp?

So your the one who bought the amp and you are saying you received it with cosmetic issues and signs of arcing is this correct? The thread is a little confusing.
The amp was received in a trade between Ensalada and a local over in NH. The amp was given to us in full packaging and was only used to test it to make sure it worked. When the amp left my house to be shipped it was in mint condition.

I don't see how from shipping there could be arcing signs and such.....if there are members here who witnessed the amp before shipping being in good condition then it's either the buyers fault for hooking it up wrong or someone during shipping decided to try it out

Ride it do u have pics of the amp?
He PM'd me pictures of the amp and he claims the bass knob is ripped open and has a lot of scuffs. The bass knob was in packaging and looked perfectly fine, as well as the amp.

The amp was received in a trade between Ensalada and a local over in NH. The amp was given to us in full packaging and was only used to test it to make sure it worked. When the amp left my house to be shipped it was in mint condition.
Ok so basically you shipped rideit the amp and he is saying it has issues?

Photos need to be had, also Kang, did you take down the serial number to verify that it is your amp that was damaged in shipping?
No photos = worthless claim and a waste of time.
There is a clear picture in his FS thread and the number is visible on the paper work. Also there are good pics of the amp in question.

Ok so basically you shipped rideit the amp and he is saying it has issues?
Yes the amp was shipped as BNIB (I guess you could consider it LNIB since it was tested) but nonetheless it was no where near the condition he is describing it as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants