User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last try, I have to cut and paste ten or so images AGAIN. And where are my posts of all of our dialogue? I posted ALL of our messages.
If you can't figure out how to link the images in the thread just cut and paste the links do something you can clearly post text.

Last try, I have to cut and paste ten or so images AGAIN. And where are my posts of all of our dialogue? I posted ALL of our messages.
If you cannot post the photos you can send them to me and I will do it.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Not really sure what's wrong with this pic but w/e

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

rideit i think you're being a major jew right now....id buy from jessie or his buttpal any day things dont just show up with cosmetic issues as long as they were packaged well...also if you dont post pics of what you're trying to prove im just going to find you and piiyb anyways so its either pics or buttsecks you pick.
It's the 12v spot weld on the ground post that I am concerned with, the rest is just a backstory of lies about the condition of this thing. I don't quibble over bullshyte...but the condition of this amp is BULLSHYTE. "Major Jew"? WTF?

I bought probably the last thing from jesse he sold and it came just as expected. He even forgot to ship part of it and sent it to me on his own with his own money.

if it was bnib how could he have fvcked it up that bad in a matter of hours? lol
Could be the old switcheroo trick, buyer had one that was messed up saw an oppotunity to get one at a decent price took a chance got it and is now trying to pawn it off as a seller trying to scam me deal.

With out a good photo of the serial number on the amplifier itself this is a moot thread period.

Could be the old switcheroo trick, buyer had one that was messed up saw an oppotunity to get one at a decent price took a chance got it and is now trying to pawn it off as a seller trying to scam me deal.
With out a good photo of the serial number on the amplifier itself this is a moot thread period.
This is what I suspect is going on. However, the down side to this is if he does in fact have another amp and that's the one in the pictures, he can simply swap the back plates and make it look like the serial # matches the bad amp. Without some sort of video of him physically opening the package and taking out the amp this thread is really going to go no where. The amp was shipped mint, and it arrives in that condition, supposedly. Arcing doesn't just happen during shipping.

It's the 12v spot weld on the ground post that I am concerned with, the rest is just a backstory of lies about the condition of this thing. I don't quibble over bullshyte...but the condition of this amp is BULLSHYTE. "Major Jew"? WTF?
major jew. you heard me little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date