User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can eliminate the shipping company, it took so f-in' long I think they sent it by sailboat. Yeah, it probably boils down to 'he-said', but I have a LONG history of my word being bond on a dozen forums, for over 12 years. Unassailable. And I am happy to provide any detail about who I am to whomever it matters to...hardly what people who do that kind of crap do. That is just a fact. Once again, if it had been advertised as 9/10, no problem. But MINT?

Kang's story turned from "Oh, It was Mint" to "well, I sorta looked at it, looked OK", to "well, Ensalada looked at it, he thought it looked good, too", all the way down to "well, I don't know where it came from, some dude that we don't know in NH, uh...I think".

The amount of time that I have spent posting about this vastly exceeds the value of any $100 anything, wouldn't you agree? It's the PRINCIPLE of the thing. And that matters. And it's a shame for this forum, ultimately. I buy a LOT of stuff. Just check out my E-Bay (fairdealsports). 100% positive, something like 50 transactions in the last two months. And those are facts.
all of that being said....

you still havent proven anything, except maybe your character. But so has Kang.... alot of evidence ITT points against you though just so you know. I'm not taking sides. Just being honest.

I always try to do the right thing whether it benefits me or not but let me put a few things out there that might help nip this thing in the bud. Take a look at this thread and pay attention to his original post. He has an enclosure problem with his current subs. He wants to try a new amp on his enclosure to see if there is any improvement.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/enclosure-design-construction-help/527172-advice-ford-f150-screw-04-08-ported-sealed-need-better-solution.html

I told him that I have an enclosure that I built myself that I KNOW will perform in that same exact vehicle. Through his thread and PM's, he is all set to buy buy my box if the new amp doesn't produce better results. Well evidently there was no change when he received the new amp, so he messaged me and said "Hey, I'll take the box. Send me a pp addy, and I'll send the total as a gift...".

Now, he has 2 amps, one of them he doesn't need. What is a man to do??? Well, here you have it. He was going to buy my box for $100, so believe me, I have nothing to gain here but the satisfaction that I did the right thing. And yes, I could have used that money.
and why have you not responded to this?? seems like something you should def address. otherwise, enjoy your amp(s)

I just saw that, and Nut hair, that makes no sense. I am going to be running your box no matter what the amp, ( I am planning on running two, one to each sub) I was waiting forever for this one to show up. I haven't done anything with this one besides open it up, saw it was not anywhere near advertised, and have been on this forum all night. I am livid...as anyone esle would be.

Like what? go check out w_w_w.tetongravity_com, (I have ~18,000 posts and maybe 1000 transactions since 06'...is that good enough?)
I got screwed by two people with flawless feedback as well, one of them for $400 when I had already bought something from them before...they staright took my money and never came back.

Would you let them sleep if you had beed ripped off that same day?

And then accused of having ripped THEM off?

Anyone in that position would be pretty pissed off, too.

I sure am.

(besides, it's only 12 here)

I just saw that, and Nut hair, that makes no sense. I am going to be running your box no matter what the amp, ( I am planning on running two, one to each sub) I was waiting forever for this one to show up. I haven't done anything with this one besides open it up, saw it was not anywhere near advertised, and have been on this forum all night. I am livid...as anyone esle would be.
I'd rather just hold off until this issue gets resolved. Really, it's nothing against you and I honestly think you're a nice guy. But I felt obligated to post everything I know, just so all the details are out there. You could be in the right, but in situations like this, the board needs to know all the details to protect everyone here that buys and sells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants