User "rideit" is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took all those pics in person. I just don't have a computer or I would post the thread for myself. Kangaroux was nice enough to post the fs thread for me. The amp was 9.5/10 condition JUST because it had been out of the box to test. The thing was nice, looked flawless. The bass knob was in the plastic baggie, the one it came in. The buyer has to be full of ****, because me and kangaroux were there when I received it.

For the sake of verification, here is the link to the FS thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/526685-bnib-rockford-r1000-1d.html

Serial #:

Ow1lY.jpg

Amp in the packaging:

hVFxV.jpg

Bass knob which he claims to be torn up:

eMXm7.jpg

ok then yup all that is left is to see pics of these issues and we will know nice and simple. Pro-rabbit said there's pics of the amp before shipment so just compare although there's no way to tell if the user did the damage himself or shipping did. Was the amp shipped with insured shipping maybe they will pay for it.

Ok so basically you shipped rideit the amp and he is saying it has issues?
That's it in a nutshell. I replied firmly yet courteously that I wanted my money back, and shipping for the PITA on my end for an amp that looked pretty beat (as the pics attest). He replied with insults, basically. All I want is my money back.

That's it in a nutshell. I replied firmly yet courteously that I wanted my money back, and shipping for the PITA on my end for an amp that looked pretty beat (as the pics attest). He replied with insults, basically. All I want is my money back.
Well can you post some pics of the amp now so we can at least see the damage? It's hard to see if the amp is new looking in the FS pics they are not the best pics. But so far the thread is in favor of the seller without pics of the damage to back it up.

Unless you have some solid proof that this amp is the same one you received and that you weren't the one who caused the damages I do not think a refund is in order.

wheres your pics?

First he claimed the amp was broken now the bass knob though... Lets get real here.

It's been long enough for him to take pics. I pmd him saying take pics or get out, no response. Its nearly 11:30 pm here. Been hours since he got it no matter what time zone he is in. And if the amp is as bad as he is claiming, I'd assume he would already have pics to follow through with on the paypal claim.

There is a clear picture in his FS thread and the number is visible on the paper work. Also there are good pics of the amp in question.
Serial number on the manual in all honesty means jack, we need a photo from said buyer of the amplifier in question serial number on the amplifier itself. And to be honest the photo of the amplifier itself is not very clear it is not out of the box and not taken out of the styrafoam inserts.

I am not saying that Kang is in the wrong but the photo is not all that good and doesnt clearly show the amplifier end caps before sale imo.

Buyer needs to post photos of said damage and one of the serial number on the bottom of the amp to match it with the one on the manual.

So where are your pics? Also, from what I can tell there have been no insults given out. At least not from the quotes that have been posted.

Perhaps taking the correct coarse of actions would help the best in this situation.

You let the seller know there was damage. However there are no pictures. So the next step is to get pics of the amp and the packaging used to ship the amp.

Then you wait to see what happens. Perhaps there is a shipping error where a claim needs to be filed. No one will refund you any money with out proof of damage and such.

Not taking sides really, just saying what needs to be done is all.

rideit i think you're being a major jew right now....id buy from jessie or his buttpal any day things dont just show up with cosmetic issues as long as they were packaged well...also if you dont post pics of what you're trying to prove im just going to find you and piiyb anyways so its either pics or buttsecks you pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants