Used AB XFL 15" price?

I have a used 2013 model American Bass XFL 15" d4. It's about 4 months old and in basically perfect condition. I'd like to sell it either on here or craigslist, but I honestly have no idea what it'd be worth. I bought it for $215 new. Anyone have an idea what I should try to get for it?

$215 new is what I sell them for. But that's shipped. So the biggest question is the condition you would rate the sub at. That will help with the price 150 isn't bad if you don't ship it

The condition is about as perfect as it could be after 4 months of use. It's cosmetically perfect and I went to pretty great lengths to make sure I wasn't clipping or anything.

I've actually had it up on craigslist for about a month now. I'm selling the sub along with a 3.2 cu ft box tuned to 32hz and a couple ofc 10 gauge wires. I started the price at $225 and slowly lowered it to $155 which is where I'm at now, and there's still no offers or anything. Would I maybe have better luck splitting up the parts and selling the sub on here and the box on craigslist?

What do people typically pay on here? The problem with craigslist is that most people would just be searching for kickers.
Lol problem with craigslist in my area is that NO ONE wants to pay cash or all are idiots I have a sick box for 4 12s tuned to 32 hertz and about 10 cubes after displacment depending on subs you put in it and literally not even one bite trying to sell it for 100 everyone wants to do dumb trades or the only people that got ahold of me were like can I put two Sony's ans two kickers in it? Lol I'd be like you CAN I don't suggest it...but they were tards and qouldnt have paid for it anyway

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.