Use this headunit or upgrade it?, considering this setup...

you said you like it to keep up with your sundown. anything 90 db sensitivity and under will be completely drowned out. You've been looking at speakers that dont pair well with spl subs like the sundown aka WEAK output and that **** is 8 ohms at 88 db sensitivity as well yikes. Thats about as loud as a 4 inch speaker at best.
Get a different amp than that zapco

What do you guys think about Hertz MPK 165 ? I'm hearing they play loud and low and have power handling which is exactly the goal.

Last edited:
What do you guys think about Hertz MPK 165 ? I'm hearing they play loud and low and have power handling which is exactly the goal.
yes hertz is a good compromise between loud and sound quality just costs money haha. to get midbass you'll need really good door prepping and overall tuning. The midbass output potential is finicky but can do real well if done right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.