USB port VS SD slot

Umm.. is this asking what we would prefer? I don't speak Malayenglish...
I would take USB over SD any day seeing that my SD cards fit nicely into my SD to USB reader.

Was that you I ran off the trail at chuluota lol:naughty:

I think you never use a USB and SD model before!!!

I faced when purchased a new SD card /Thumb driver which unable to function with my headunit.

So that is a important compatibility.

Even can be played but the file or folder navigation is un matched with what arranged with PC.....

I'd pick SD, can support mp3 and wav format...Have a mini-sd card in my phone, and a mix of mp3/wavs... Plus, I got an SD card reader built in to the front of my PC.

The problem I see with the USB players is they stick out from the faceplate... My friend had one until his gf broke the usb stick when she brushed against the dash...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.