USB distortion

Participant count
  • Participant list

kareengas

I am finally using the USB port on my Kenwood KDC-348U. Got all the folders, yadayada....

But some of the songs are distorted. First thought was amp crappin' out or speakers overpowered but NYET. I can play louder material via CD and all sounds fine.

Is this due to some problem with the transfer of material from laptop to USB flash? Maybe the flash drive is crap? Problem with the USB port?

Thanks.

I am finally using the USB port on my Kenwood KDC-348U. Got all the folders, yadayada....But some of the songs are distorted. First thought was amp crappin' out or speakers overpowered but NYET. I can play louder material via CD and all sounds fine.

Is this due to some problem with the transfer of material from laptop to USB flash? Maybe the flash drive is crap? Problem with the USB port?

Thanks.
mine sounds great but did freak out on me other day made weird sound like it was a record and it was skipping or something.. just pulled it and stuck it back in worked fine..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.