Central Region USACI: SPRING BREAK JAM MARCH 7th-8th 2009!!!!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Who leaving with me the night of the 5th from DFW TO PADRE?

• Total voters
dont hate becasue my pillow wall pwns... that i hung in with a CRX with a sealed box, 3 12's, and a pillow wall. lol shyt was funny tho. cant wait for a real wall
dam that crx couldnt even hit 150 i would pwn all of you if my tranny didnt **** up

oh man there will be plenty, hopefully some records also like last year.
We should have around 10 or more Team Revolution guys and a few Team RD guys.

We hope to have an excellent showing lots of 160's and maybe a couple 170's
i would be interested in trying to get on team revolution... just would be pointless right now cuz i dont have the money to buy anything. lol

Doug is my boy tho... hes on team revolution i think

RAB, Did you know a couple guys did side by sides witht the D9 and 40.1's?
yeah i know jeff did and he gained with 9.0 but the 40.1 its not far from the 9.0.

also i talked to darell and we are going to do a head to head test on both

doesn't hurt to fill out an app now so we can see if you can get one one of the two teams. You don't need to buy anything right away when your on the team.

We just need to find out what class and what product and start designing the setup peice by peice if needed.

Team Revolution will real tough to get on since it is limited members and most have championships and records, but any member that is on Team RD and makes it to finals and finishes top 3 in class is promoted to team Revolution.

If you want to fill an application out send me an email to revolutiondaudio@yahoo.com and i will send you one.

Then i will get your app. to the guys in charge of the team.

yeah i know jeff did and he gained with 9.0 but the 40.1 its not far from the 9.0.also i talked to darell and we are going to do a head to head test on both
you run 2 9.0, ill run 2 40.1's ... we can do a death match....

j/k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

At PADRE the party is with RD AUDIO. We took some guys out last year and had a BLAST!

Everyone is welcome to come even if you don't run RD. We will have some good times this year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...