Northwest Region feb 15th ultimate on 84th

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

stevew007
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
well the word is there is going to be a show at ultimate on 84th-I25.

I hear it is going to be a crossbreed unsanctioned event. i will post the flyer when i get it or I will post info as it's passed to me

Bassboxing001.jpg

im going to try my hardest to make it. hopefully you guys will have the outlaw part //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

can you fold the seats down and still be in this class or is it seats up?
only if your seats come like that from the factory but who play's by the rule's:D

im going to try my hardest to make it. hopefully you guys will have the outlaw part //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
that would be cool maybe we can meet up. not sure why james did'nt lmk you were here last time

well i was told if the weather is bad we will be pulling cars into the bay to meter them and hangout. "knock on wood " hope to have great weather

well i was told if the weather is bad we will be pulling cars into the bay to meter them and hangout. "knock on wood " hope to have great weather
ya knock on wood....hopefully it'll start to warm up before then

Will try to make it down...if the current moofers don't sell I'll try to show up with them, if they do sell I'll show up with something different...who knows. I have adhd when it comes to stereo **** :/

that would be cool maybe we can meet up. not sure why james did'nt lmk you were here last time
yeah me neither lol. well if the weather is good from here to there, im sure ill be there. plus james and i have an audio swap meet we need to attend to LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

stevew007

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stevew007
west sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date