Central Region USACI: SPRING BREAK JAM MARCH 7th-8th 2009!!!!

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

Who leaving with me the night of the 5th from DFW TO PADRE?

• Total voters
Death by bass you are close enough to go. We drive from Atlanta to go. It is a big 2day event plus it's in south padre so you can make a vacation out of it.

It's a real cool down there, plenty to do besides the show. Plus you are in fort worth TX. do you compete USACI?

The reason i ask is 2009 final will be in Fort Worth Tx.

Death by bass you are close enough to go. We drive from Atlanta to go. It is a big 2day event plus it's in south padre so you can make a vacation out of it.
It's a real cool down there, plenty to do besides the show. Plus you are in fort worth TX. do you compete USACI?

EXACLTY!

Peopl drive from all over america to go to this event... all we have to do is some panzy 8 hour drive. the women... the food... the sun... the women... the music.... the parties... the women.

dunt dunt dunt dunt!!!!
did you meet JL ranger at the show over the weekend?
no i didnt get to ......... left to quick

yea im going to be competing in USACI and yes that will be awesome no driving for me........ ...................but im already pretty much planning on going its just how things work out by then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

we are probably be in the same class im not sure what amps im taking either 2 40.1s or 2 rd 9.0
im running SB3... 4 12's 2 40.1's..... lol you should run all 4 amps.... they are basically the same amp just different heat sink.... just use a DMM. lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

your not going with your pillow wall any more??????
i should have built mine like that it would have been AWESOME
dont hate becasue my pillow wall pwns... that i hung in with a CRX with a sealed box, 3 12's, and a pillow wall. lol shyt was funny tho. cant wait for a real wall

oh man there will be plenty, hopefully some records also like last year.

We should have around 10 or more Team Revolution guys and a few Team RD guys.

We hope to have an excellent showing lots of 160's and maybe a couple 170's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...