Southwest Region MECA Fresno, CA Audio Innovations April 10th!!!!!!!!!!

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list

atsaubrey
10+ year member

SQ is the real deal
CA
4210 N Fresno St

Fresno, CA 93726

(559) 229-0123

(559) 449-0123

SPL, SPL Drive-By, SQ, RTA, Install, all offered at this one! Ok, so alot of you guys are skeered of the MECA thing. No worries. Come and get metered on the Term-Lab based on the MECA format for a whopping FIVE dollars....yup $5! (prefered before show start)

6 days left!

Im gonna try and go to this...I need to get metered. I just need evidence that im NOT even doing 140 so that I can rebuild

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really good show and biggest for MECA in California so far I do believe. somewhere in the neiborhood of 25+ cars (still haven tallied up with multiple entries in more than one event). I want to thanks my judges again. Fred, Kimo, Bill you guys rock! "Assistant" judge Alpine, you go above and beyond just being an enthusiest. Your hardcore. Thanks to Audio Innovations and all the folks that came out to play, MECA is definately here to stay on the west coast!

I'll get everything on the MECA website y tomorrow night but 155.0 was the bigges number...HUGE number in MECA

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.