USA vs Foreign Products

UMGixxer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I know alot of people love to support their country and support the products made by them. Hey I would love to have some products made in the USA versus having a foreign product if the quality is there, but why do we charge so **** much for things such as car electronics. The sad part about it is that startup companies can not compete with other companies that have a history and reputation. So why try to start a new line of products and set the price so high as if they already have a reputation.

sundown, fi, and stereo integrity are made in the us......if not all mostly

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif on the box that ships sundown amps it clearly says "made in korea"

everyone knows that most amps are made by just a few companies in Korea and Mainland China.

I know alot of people love to support their country and support the products made by them. Hey I would love to have some products made in the USA versus having a foreign product if the quality is there, but why do we charge so **** much for things such as car electronics. The sad part about it is that startup companies can not compete with other companies that have a history and reputation. So why try to start a new line of products and set the price so high as if they already have a reputation.
This has got to be the dumbest post ever. Products made in other countries have less quality because their workers are paid little and the materials are cheaper. Stateside we pay our workers more, increase prodcut price, as well as import materials, also increasing price. I dont think you know how manufacturing works at all...

And wtf is that bolded part, an exterem stab at Fi just because your too cheap to afford their prodcuts? Ask anyone running them and they'll swear by it. Just because you cant afford to purchase them doesnt mean you should badmouth the company saying "as if they already had a reputation" and try to rationalize it behind your retarded logic of manufacturing...

God your retarded...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif on the box that ships sundown amps it clearly says "made in korea"
everyone knows that most amps are made by just a few companies in Korea and Mainland China.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOPs......cant we all just make mistakes

And wtf is that bolded part, an exterem stab at Fi just because your too cheap to afford their prodcuts? Ask anyone running them and they'll swear by it. Just because you cant afford to purchase them doesnt mean you should badmouth the company saying "as if they already had a reputation" and try to rationalize it behind your retarded logic of manufacturing...
God your retarded...
um, im not trying to defend his point of view or anything, clearly its a bit obscured....but nowhere did I see him say anything positive or negative about FI Products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

um, im not trying to defend his point of view or anything, clearly its a bit obscured....but nowhere did I see him say anything positive or negative about FI Products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif
O I know...its just that in the midst of Fi releasing a new line this guy comes out with the bold statement of "So why try to start a new line of products and set the price so high as if they already have a reputation." Seemed to me as a direct stab at Fi...

Just what I inferred...

I think Fi's products are a bit expensive... but from what I hear, are worth every penny. Besides, Fi has their foot way in the door with the audiophile population. Keeping stuff off store shelves FTMFW.

first off i dont really give a **** about any Fi products, and like i said there stuff probably is overpriced like i said you nut rider, and second who the hell sells this stuff i cant find any of it anywhere, and how would you know how much money i have, i simply stated that it is overpriced, and you are retarded for paying $500 for a subwoofer

first off i dont really give a **** about any Fi products, and like i said there stuff probably is overpriced like i said you nut rider, and second who the hell sells this stuff i cant find any of it anywhere, and how would you know how much money i have, i simply stated that it is overpriced, and you are retarded for paying $500 for a subwoofer

Actually, its piced quite nice considering their capabilities and I think every owner of their product would agree. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif And who said I paid $500 for a subwoofer? I paid $250 for my custom made sub.

I know that this wasnt intended for me....But nut rider?...If you think that insult is good then u seriously need 2 step ur game up.......And the price really isnt too bad considering what you see from other companies.

This has got to be the dumbest post ever. Products made in other countries have less quality because their workers are paid little and the materials are cheaper. Stateside we pay our workers more, increase prodcut price, as well as import materials, also increasing price. I dont think you know how manufacturing works at all...

God your retarded...

oh yeah and if the post is so dumb then why the hell are you reading it and giving your lame response

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.