US amps

For the XT line, just make sure you look at the actual amp specs, not the "model" number.

Like the XT4000D is rated 1500 x 1 @ 1 ohm. One might think this is a 4000 watt amp from the model number. . . .

All the other lines do what they are rated and then some.

We are an authorized dealer if you are looking for a new amp. I am pretty sure with the new setup, we can ship in Texas if you do not have a dealer in your area. PM me and I can send you the shop info and any specs on specific model numbers.

Brian

This should help.

index.php

Theres numerous threads on here about the new offerings from US Amps. The md2 is getting a lot of great reviews on the forum.

Id stay away from the Xterminator line- theres a quote saying they are made for the "stupid people".

Unless you fall into that category?

*****, because I was considering a 1600.4 for my front stage......but dont wanna be stupid.

Theres numerous threads on here about the new offerings from US Amps. The md2 is getting a lot of great reviews on the forum.Id stay away from the Xterminator line- theres a quote saying they are made for the "stupid people".

Unless you fall into that category?

*****, because I was considering a 1600.4 for my front stage......but dont wanna be stupid.
got to take things out of context. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

the XTerminator is NOT only for stupid people.... jeez you people take things too seriously. its the entry level line THEREFORE it is rated to appeal to the average joe schmo who wants a little beat in his ride, and doesnt care what an ohm is, HOWEVER it will still outperform anything in its price range, especially hte XT1600.4 that amp is a beast.

I own all US Amps and Love them. I was able to use a Rockford Fosgate Punch 100 DSM which is rated 50 watts X 2 @ 4 ohm, and my US Amps USA-50 which is rated the same. I said WOW!! As the US Amps blew the RF amp out of the water. I would have sworn the US Amp was at least twice as powerful of the Punch DSM amp. After that, US Amps was a no brainer! I now have all silver amps to match and have a USA-50, USA-400x, USA-600x and USA-900x to run my system, and will never look for another amp for years!

For the XT line, just make sure you look at the actual amp specs, not the "model" number.
Like the XT4000D is rated 1500 x 1 @ 1 ohm. One might think this is a 4000 watt amp from the model number. . . .

We are an authorized dealer if you are looking for a new amp. I am pretty sure with the new setup, we can ship in Texas if you do not have a dealer in your area. PM me and I can send you the shop info and any specs on specific model numbers.

Brian
you cant sell out of state from what i was told today.

Brian
Did you test it or do you have any links on the XT4000D benchtest?

What kind of power output are we looking at?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.