$165 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping in price

Item Pictures:

007-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

008.jpg

011.jpg

yea i dont either, but there is SOOOO much stuff laying around i need to do some spring cleaning.. hard to find these especially in this condition, you should pick it up just to have a matching pair!! price is obo

this its 50 per channel, but this was a lil cheater amp from the 90's and can do 1ohm lol.. collectors item here..

been lots of pm's on it.. most just wanting to trade..some saying as soon as they get paid there buying it, but i have WAY TO MUCH ***** laying around to trade.. and its first come first serve lol, this is a piece of audio history to guys my age! lol... hit me up if you want it bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...