Blue Sea 12 Circuit power and ground distribtuion block-takes normal fuses

Participant count
  • Participant list

durwood
10+ year member

Brand New Blue Sea 5026 12 Circuit Fused and Ground distribution block.

It's awesome because it takes normal ATO/ATC fuses you can find anywhere. Screws are Philips head so no need to dig out that one hex key. Cover+labels. Would be nice an clean show piece for install or use it in your boat.

I was going to use it but never got around to installing it and trying to raise some cash to fund a different build.

$35 shipped

ST*Blade Fuse Block With Cover - 12 Circuit with Negative Bus - PN 5026 - Blue Sea Systems

Dimensions

6.472" x 3.315" x 1.518"

#8 Screws

#10 power studs

5026.jpg

Fuses you can buy at any autoparts, gas station, etc. The ATC type. If you blow one, it's not like it's an easter egg hunt to find a place that carries them. Plus if you have small electronics that only need 1 or 3amp fuses this will accommodate

atc-fuse__57279_zoom.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.