Orion old school 2150sx second gen digital reference rare + orion 200crx eq

Participant count
  • Participant list

irie111

Item(s) for Sale:

ORION OLD SCHOOL 2150SX SECOND GEN DIGITAL REFERENCE RARE + ORION 200CRX CROSS-OVER

Item(s) Description/Condition:

ORION OLD SCHOOL 2150SX SECOND GEN DIGITAL REFERENCE RARE + ORION 200CRX CROSS-OVER

OK, the amp and crossover work perfectly, and the cases have NEVER been opened, amp still has the tamper sticker intact even... I did not and will not attempt to clean this stuff up in fear of damaging the surface, it shines as it was never in direct sunlight, they are dusty and show some wear from installs... 90% of the time this stuff sat in my bedroom closet, I care very well for my equipment, always putting the proper power to it and never abusing it... This thing has never blown a fuse or so much as shutdown thermally...

The amp is second generation "Digital Reference" series rated at 150rms x 2 @ 4ohms, or 300rms x 2 @ 2ohms per channel and 600rms x 1 bridged mono which is what it is really meant to be used as... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

AGAIN I SHOULDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW RIDICULOUS THE QUALITY AND CLEAN AMERICAN RMS POWER THIS AMP PRODUCES I DON'T WANT YOU BUYING IT BUT THERE IT IS ANYWAY... MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND GIVE IT PRO INSTALL AND POWER IT WANTS TO DO WHAT IT DOES!!!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I URGE YOU TO FIND THE LISTING ON EBAY BECAUSE THE PHOTOS ARE BETTER, A MUCH MORE THOUROGH DESCRIPTION, THIS WAY YOU CAN CHECK UP ON MY 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK, AND I'VE JUST ADDED SOME LAST MINUTE INCENTIVES ON THE PURCHASE... THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Price:

$350 PLUS SHIPPING

$300 AMP ONLY

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$25.00 INSURED USPS PRIORITY, GOES OUT SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY INCLUDING SATURDAY!!!

Item Pictures:

I AM AN HONEST ESTABLISHED SELLER ON EBAY AND AM BRAND NEW TO THIS SITE, PLEASE ADVISE IF I AM BREAKING ANY FORUM RULES AND I WILL GLADY REVISE MY POST... CHECK MY FEEDBACK USER NAME "111IRIE"...

001.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Search Orion 2150SX on EBay and you will find it with full info and more detailed photos: seller id "111IRIE"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey playa', got your reply to my post about it being deleted probably, I'm brand new to the site if you would please advise me it would not go un-appreciated...

Thanks,

irie111

AAhhh', my kinda' brotha' Turbo, I know the days well, and kept them alive way past the norm... A two year old will crush those trunk/backseat full of boxes action real quick... I have another 2150SX as well I'm going to TRY to hang on to it, I'm way downgrading to a smaller 10 box so I can fit a stroller and car seat... "as I blush"... UGH!!!

My roommate did both long ago. PPI A1200's on the back of a wall of six single reflex XTR 15's in an Astro van. The bandpass boxes kept the subs safe while the little girls were on board to the sound offs.

Im going to try to keep an almost flat sealed wall of 16 15's safe from a wild 2 year old with a removable metal grill. Though he may be 3 or 4 when its done. I got the sticker on the back window so far....

Looking to push each 15 with an industrial 2150SX. Great overbuilt amp.

"Industrial 2150SX"???... You mean these Orion, wasn't sure what you meant by that bro... 16 2150SX amps bridged you are going to need some SERIOUS SERIOUS BATTERIES AND A DING-DONG LOAD OF OFC CABLE... Well I've got two really just want to sell the one buttttttttttttt, if you don't want the crossover or any of the extras make me an offer on the amp... The other one is even better cossmetically, find my EBay listing for this amp, I've just added some extra incentive to move this thing... Baby comes first, I guess, UGH!!!... You plan to just buy pieces at a time slowly until one day you got it all???... It's a little tuff to find the amps, what woofers are you looking at... Actually the new Orion XTR Pro's are really, really nice subs and super reasonable priced at like $150 each on EBay new... And man a 2150SX is a match made in heaven for one no doubt... Check out some reviews on them, that's what I would do if I was you, with 16 to buy, I can't see spending anymore per sub on anything mega high-end unless you just got it like that... Plus these XTR's look **** and plus there Orion need I say more... :up2somet:"

Yep, liking these old school Orions for longevity. They used to say something like "Made to Military Specs", and the first generations of their amps were all individually tested & ran through their paces. (still got the brouchures) They've got more heatsink potential than my other favs, US, PPI, Rockford so less heat oughtta let the componenets last longer too.

Exactly what I was thinking on subs. The beast has three 1000cca batteries stock & they're directly under the amp area. Got another module to bolt in three more batteries, good enough for a random bump. PM'd in a sec.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.