Item(s) for Sale:

1. 2 - US AMPS VLX-50 **RARE**

2000(+) x 1 @ 0.5 ohm

2. 1 - Crystal 200.2 **RARE**

800 x 1 @ 4 ohm

3. 1 - MB Quart 2000.1

2000 x 1 @ 1 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. They are a bit rough and missing screws. They also need new plexi on the bottom(can replace if I need to). Work great. They are .5 ohm stable bridged.

2. A little dirty but looks good. Works great. Was missing two screws and they were replaced with temporary screws for testing purposes.

3. A little dirty but over all looks good. Works great. Has some kind of residue on the bottom that I didn't bother trying to clean off.

Price:

1. $325 shipped each or $600 shipped for the pair

2. $125 shipped

3. !!SOLD!!

Payment methods I accept:

Paypal

Money Order (must clear before any shipping)

Cashier Check (must clear before any shipping)

Cash (if local, don't send cash in the mail)

Debit Card

Credit Card

If these options do not work then PM me and we can work out a way for payment to be made.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

All items will be shipped via UPS fully insured. Shipping is included in pricing.

Item Pictures:

IMAG0447_zpsab09effc.jpg

IMAG0446_zpsdf39bad4.jpg

IMAG0439_zps10aaae9d.jpg

IMAG0494_zps921ef0d8.jpg

IMAG0495_zps503d425f.jpg

IMAG0496_zpsbbe38619.jpg

IMAG0489_zpsd089c687.jpg

IMAG0490_zps0c173077.jpg

IMAG0491_zps2fdb1354.jpg

IMAG0492_zps4937ef25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what's the specs on them?
I add basic output specs to the listing. The US Amps were cheater amps and would need to be bench tested as many claimed they do closer to 3k at 0.5 ohm. The Crystal amp was rated for 800 x 1 @ 4 ohm and is fused with 2 30 amp fuses. The MB Quart is pretty much self explanatory, andmany reviews and tests can be found with a quick Google search.

Not really looking for trades to be honest. That is how I eneded up with all of this LOL.

MB Quart is sold!!!!

US Amps VLX-50

$325/ea or $600/pr

Crystal $125 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a PM asking about payment methods, so I figured I would post up to help other potential buyers.

I accept:

Paypal

Money Order (must clear before any shipping)

Cashier Check (must clear before any shipping)

Cash (if local, don't send cash in the mail)

Debit Card

Credit Card

If these options do not work then PM me and we can work out a way for payment to be made.

I might want one of the US Amps for 2 HDC 3 12's, they good for daily driving?
That is what they were used for before. US Amps are rather impressive all around and the VLX line typically has some very impressive amounts of power.

Well I really do want one, unfortunately I won't have the money until the end of this month. If they are still around I will send you a PM sir.

Well I really do want one, unfortunately I won't have the money until the end of this month. If they are still around I will send you a PM sir.
No problems at all. I have got several inquires into them, but we all know how that works. (they are still here lol)

I know u said no trades but I migh as well offer 2 mtx 81000d's professionally modded to run 1 ohm. An old school Phoenix gold titanium 15 farad capacitor and last 100 cash for the 2 vlx's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...