• Participant list

sqhertz
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Miami ,Fl
Item(s) for Sale:

Tang Band W5-1138SM 5-1/4" Neodymium Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Ive had this sub for some time for my computer/HT sub. its rated at 40 wrms but ive never sent more than 20 to it from a dayton sa25 plate amp. in a sealed box, it got loud as hell in my apartment. its a bit dusty but is perfect mechanically. ive ditched the 2.1 and am going to rebuild a 2.0 and no longer need this.

specs

Tang Band W5-1138SM 5-1/4" Neodymium Subwoofer 264-831

Price:

$50 shipped.

Paypal only.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

WP_001003.jpg

WP_001002.jpg

WP_001001.jpg

WP_001000.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

this is one NASTY little sub! if i wasnt about to get 2 ID8s id pick this pu just to play with it. and they can do more like 100Wrms.

Matt

put it in a small sealed enclosure and yes, 100W is fine. a local shop actually did a "********" build for their display area using the 5.25 and 6.5 tang-band neos just to show how much more efficent long-throw drivers are in general. used 4 5.25s and 2 6.5s the 5.25s were in a sealed enclosure and the 6.5s were in a ported one. and honesty, i would consider putting either settup in my car JUST for the no-way factor.

anyways, sorry to hijack, GLWS.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.