UPS screwing me over?? Need Help.

dsgb610
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey I ordered two Alpine Type R's from autosounds4less (ebay) they shipped them via UPS. I was not around to sign for them so after 2 delivery notices I called to inform UPS that i would be picking the package up. This morning I go to the UPS warehouse and they couldnt find the package, UPS said that this isnt their problem and I should call autosoundsforless and tell them the package was never received or signed for. I know someone at UPS stole my stuff I mean who looses a big ass speaker box???? Anyway i sent Autosoundsforless a email but I want to know who shouldI be persuing here the ebay company or UPS? Time is limited because I go on deployment in 2 weeks. please help me out. thanks

Man I stayed at UPS for a long as time.. I am almost certain they got stolen.. if I track the packages online it still says item waiting at UPS for pickup. I KNOW someone hit me up I'm not tripping I would just like to know who covers me ( i paid with paypal by the way) The Subs are long gone im sure. I just want my money back or new subs

Hey I ordered two Alpine Type R's from autosounds4less (ebay) they shipped them via UPS. I was not around to sign for them so after 2 delivery notices I called to inform UPS that i would be picking the package up. This morning I go to the UPS warehouse and they couldnt find the package, UPS said that this isnt their problem and I should call autosoundsforless and tell them the package was never received or signed for. I know someone at UPS stole my stuff I mean who looses a big ass speaker box???? Anyway i sent Autosoundsforless a email but I want to know who shouldI be persuing here the ebay company or UPS? Time is limited because I go on deployment in 2 weeks. please help me out. thanks
well, i use to work for fedex home delivery, do you have a tracking number for you speakers if you track it down on the cpu and with notices they should came back for the 3rd attempt and left you a door tag for that attempt if they didn't call u.p.s customer service and put in a compliant it not the shipper fault especially if u.p.s had came to house for the 2nd attempt and not the 3rd attempt.

They only cam for the 2nd attempt Icalled them and said i would pick them up because they were coming at all the wrong times. So I go today and they are missing. UPS said that since they were never signed for I would have to call the company i got them from. I emailed them and I am also going to call UPS. I dont want to get bounced back and forth a company has to take responibility. I say you got 4 parties here Me, Paypal, Autosounds4less(ebay), and UPS. Whose fault is it?'

They only cam for the 2nd attempt Icalled them and said i would pick them up because they were coming at all the wrong times. So I go today and they are missing. UPS said that since they were never signed for I would have to call the company i got them from. I emailed them and I am also going to call UPS. I dont want to get bounced back and forth a company has to take responibility. I say you got 4 parties here Me, Paypal, Autosounds4less(ebay), and UPS. Whose fault is it?'

do you live a house or apartment? if you live in an apt. check the leasing office to make sure that ups didn't take it there, but if u.p.s only came to your on the 2nd attempt, they should of came back on the 3rd attempt, if they didn't come back, then its sitting in the hub when they brought it, ummm. do you have a tracking number for your sub,( the company that sold you the sub, should give a tracking number or something to keep track of your sub, this important of cases like this) to me u.p.s is giving you the run around, i said call it in and put in a compliant

yeah i have a tracking number when i plug it in online it says that US has attemted to deliever for the 3rd time and have to call or go in to pick it up. I went in and tried to pick up my shipment and its not there. I dont even know why they came a 3rd time after I told them I would not be off during their delivery hours. Maybe I amd over reacting and the package may be lost somewhere in the warehouse but what kinf of s*** is that its only been a week since the last attempt at most! I think that its UPS fault so im gonn work on them 1st. I hope you atleast get your sub soon

if the last attempt was on the 9th, then ur sub should be sitting at the hub then especially if you gave the u.p.s the tracking number, cuz they could of track it down and took the sub to the customer pick up and today the 13th, they could sent it back to the shipper. if i was u i would rise hell with u.p.s ; u.p.s is at fault fo' real. see thats why i can't stand ups the customer service is shitty, try to get the shipper to ship ur sub fedex home delivery, they will make sure you get ur sub. see ups gets paid by the hr. so they don't care if u don't get ur sub cuz they are going to get paid anyways, but through fedex ground and home delivery they get paid by per stops. but my local dealer has until next week and i'm calling digital design personally and tell them how my local dealer is treating their customers

recieved a email from the company I purchased these subs for and the want another 49.00 to send them back to me.. I dont even want the type R's anymore. had my mind set on two SDC2.5's I even got a box design from one of the forum members. i asked for a refund but his guy like intentionally waited till day 30 to return any of my emails asking if he had recieved the subs. I dont want to pay an extra $50 for these subs I already paid $250., but i dont want to lose out on $250 either. i think im gonna just pay it try to sell the subs an get a little money back then blast the guy with negative feedback. What do yall think

no need to leave the guy negative, not really his fault you didnt go pick it up at UPS after the first delivery attempt now is it. thats what happens when you drag your feet, if you couldnt then you shouldve called ups and arrange for you to go there so they wouldnt keep trying to deliver it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.