Upgrade standard speaker kia e-niro

Participant count
  • Participant list

Koala06

CarAudio.com Newbie
Nice
Hello,

I want to upgrade my audio in my kia Niro, I have the basic sound system with 6 hp (4 woofer in door) and 2 tweeter at the front.

I was already thinking of changing the front for a jbl exploded kit but I have several questions, mainly for the connection of the tweeters
for the moment i'm hesitating between the gto 609c and the stage 3 607c ... no external amp in the initial project, to think about later depending on how you feel with new hp

for the 2 woofer door no worries but on the connection of the tweeter:
- can I also connect the tweeter instead of the origins without having to use the filter box supplied?
-if not, is the wiring from the original tweeter through the door woofer? Otherwise the easiest way would be to put the filter in the door and run a new cable to the new tweeter? (who's on the dashboard and I guess it must be really boring to go through?

thank you in advance for your feedback

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...