Universal Headlights Help!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJDroc22

Hey guys has anyone tried the Modify Street Universal Headlight sensor?

Universal Auto On/Off Headlights Sensor w/ Switch :: Auto Headlights Sensor :: Auto Accessories :: ModifyStreet

I'm trying to install this into my 01 Explorer Sport (2 door)

And I did the +12v constant.

Ground..

ACC +12v..

An then I connected the headlight signal wire but when I start my car my horn goes off and I can't stop it unless I hit the On/Off button on the sensor. So I figured I wired into the horn trigger wire so I completely disconnect that wire to see if the horn has stopped when I start my car.. but it hasnt... and now the module is only connected to Power and Ground and it's still activating the horn? I'm officially confused..

If anyone has installed this Module before then please Chime in and help me out! Anything helps. Much Appreciated!

BTW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'm New to the forum and will my updating my profile and posting new soon!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.