Remote Starts

Participant count
  • Participant list

showtm490
10+ year member

GA
I've been looking around for a remote start for my 2011 Toyota Sienna SE. Different places all have different answers it seems and some say they need to look into it. Here's what I'm looking for, a two way remote start that'll let me open my side doors and truck. On the stock Toyota when it's running the remote doesn't work so I'm told a bypass is needed for the aftermarket setup to make that work. Also the headlights come on automatically but once you turn the van off they remain on until a door is opened. I was told a bypass would work there also to turn the lights off. What recommendations do you have?

I've seen these....

Viper 5706V, 5906V, 4806V, 5210V, SmartStart

Drone Mobile

Compustar 9000, 704, 901, CS7102AS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.