Unexpected Creations, Edison NJ

BlueAc

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Feb 8, 2007
Philly
I tried calling you but your vm is full... I have off this weekend and I'd like to meet up with you.

BlueAc

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Feb 8, 2007
Philly
Tried ya back a few times and just sent ya an email.
No missed calls and no email on my end //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Like I said I'm off til Monday, can you try again when you get some time... Thx

sickofsoyo

DO WORK SON!
10+ year member
Sep 29, 2007
Roxbury, NJ
Don, I need a new box for a JBL W10GTi MKII, can you build me a nice custom box if I supply the specs and dimensions? I also need help diagnosing a wiring issue for the Line Output Converter, last installer botched the install I think. Let me know what you can do.

imdolphin

May 28, 2010
NJ
Hello,

Looking to replace my 5.25 MB Quart QM 130's with something equal or better. I've been considering JBL C508GTI MKII's.

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Hylan85

Aug 29, 2010
New York
Hi Don,

I gave you a call today and sent a PM your way, get in touch with me when you can please, I would love to do business with you ASAP.

Thanks!

shogen

Nov 18, 2010
New Jersey
Don,

I've been looking for someone to build an enclosure for me for a SSA 12" Icon. I can provide all the dimensions and measurements directly from the manufacturer. I also would like to know if you carry or can order Sundown Audio brand amplifiers? Looking to get into a Sundown 125.2 for my front stage. I'll throw in a post just to get it out there. Thanks in advanced.

- Danny

chubby42806

Feb 5, 2011
jersey
Hello Don,

i am interested in putting a system in my '02 durango for under 2 grand! i want a system with better sound quality rather than it being super loud! i have explored some options as far as speakers and head units, but, i would like to get your input on what would work well in my truck! i was thinking head unit, 2 sets of 6.5 components for my doors, amp, and maybe one 10" sub. is it better to talk to you in person? get back to me when you get a chance thanks! im in nj about 1/2 hour from you!

Jobst

10+ year member
Jan 23, 2009
Piscataway, NJ
Don is by far the greatest, and the only person/shop i would take my car to. Anyone who is willing to work on my car on his birthday, till 3 am in the morning trying to diagnose a problem is the king of customer service.(although he hates my car now =]) He is a great guy, great friend, and great businessman.

chint59

Sep 2, 2011
clinton, nj
Hey don, called u twice and left u a msg about a complete install on 1996 ls 400, have all the goodies just need to install it in the car. It me up on when u can get to this. Thnx in advance

6spdcoupe

tends to get a bit cranky
10+ year member
Jul 8, 2004
In the armpit of the US
My apologies for delay thus far. Irene got the better part of us here and I am still in the process of cleaning up/restoring along with trying to get work done. You have not been missed or forgotten about, just a bit delayed due to the circumstances.

chint59

Sep 2, 2011
clinton, nj
Thnx for the quick reply don, hope u will be back in operation soon. Do u have an approx estimate on when everything would be some what normal on ur side for the install, this coming weekend, next week and do u have an approx dollar amt that would cost me. If u want u can email me at [email protected] or call me at the number I left u starting with 318. Thnx

6spdcoupe

tends to get a bit cranky
10+ year member
Jul 8, 2004
In the armpit of the US
Except for a few remote starts, basic installs and such we will need at least a week or so. Some things had to be ordered, some reconstructed, unfortunately there is no speedy service for ether.

You can also email me .. [email protected]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds