Unexpected Creations, Edison NJ

99ways2die

10+ year member
Sep 14, 2006
NJ
D,

Pick up your phone once in a while...will ya?!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

dooftard

Apr 3, 2009
Trenton, NJ
Is this place an actual car audio building with an address or is it his personal house/phone type deal.

I Pm'd 6spdcoupe; however, no reply and I truly do understand he's busy, but I'd definately like to take a trip up there and check things out.

dvrmstrng

10+ year member
Aug 7, 2006
DE
literally in his garage...don's very busy and puts up with a lot of crap (including mine) but in the end its worth the wait

dooftard

Apr 3, 2009
Trenton, NJ
totally understandable... I'm in no rush; I just tried to google/map it and nothing came up so I was a little curious. The products he installs are backed up by "shop" warranty or what? I'm kind of iffy about "bubbas back yard garrage" type deals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

maxazor

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Mar 13, 2007
Lyndhurst NJ
He products are fully covered by the manufactures warranty, Don's the real deal, he has great prices and does great work. Patience is key I found when dealing with him, it may take a few emails, but in the end you'll be happy you waited

BLACKonBLACK98

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Nov 11, 2007
Houston, TX
if you have doubts, just get some ear time with him. it might be hard to come by but by the time you're done i gaurentee it'll be worth it. super guy to talk to, super guy to do business with. a straight shooter who does it how it should be done and has connnections that few can match.

6spdcoupe

tends to get a bit cranky
10+ year member
Jul 8, 2004
In the armpit of the US
Thanks guys.

If you need me you can reach me directly at 732-572-1969, if unavailable please leave a message as I do go out on the road alot to visit my dealers (Im also a territory rep).

In regards to products and them being backed, please dont hesitate to contact any directly ..

TRU Technology

Dynaudio

Morel

Rainbow

DLS

Zapco

Etc ..

The list goes on. I pride myself on my work, but unfortunately being the primary on nearly everything it gets difficult to keep up on the workload sometimes.

jcdeng

Sep 24, 2009
NYC
lol, i posted this reply before I written up the pm and didn't expect you to respond so fast. but it is in now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds