Unexpected Creations, Edison NJ

Don, could you please PM me prices on the Tru Tech S44, Dynaudio Esotec 242, and your recommendation for a 10" sub at your convenience?

Thanks in advance, Brad.

Looks to be your a GM Tech too, wanna share some tricks for a '08 TBSS? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Sure, a hot cam and an L92 head swap.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I really like the TB's, but.... getting 15mpg wasnt an option.

Well, since my HU will be here Monday, Ill be sure to give you a call when Ive got some free time(and money) to pick up some Tru and Dynaudio goodies.

Think the Pioneer P800PRS would push those 242's??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sure, a hot cam and an L92 head swap.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I really like the TB's, but.... getting 15mpg wasnt an option.

Well, since my HU will be here Monday, Ill be sure to give you a call when Ive got some free time(and money) to pick up some Tru and Dynaudio goodies.

Think the Pioneer P800PRS would push those 242's??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Well then I already have a job for ya. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Im only gettin' 8.9MPG right now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Not a problem, Ill be here.

pssshhhhh don. meh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Dont meh me bish //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

hey, how much would you quote to do an install like this
boxfinal1.JPG

with 2 JBL W10GTi subs, ported, and a mount for a JBL BPX 1100.1, also a mount for the factory radio? Also to have a headunit and steering wheel harness + factor deck relocation harness?

I would try to find someone else, personally...I emailed Don asking about an install, just trying to see if he could do it & how much...he doesn't give me any info except for me to call him...I call him & leave a message...I call him the next day (I got no response) & he answers, tells me he'll call me back the following day...that was over a week ago & I never heard from the guy...not the most professional attitude, if you ask me...I'm sure he's busy (blah, blah, blah, who isn't busy? I know I don't have time to track down some guy who does installs out of his house to just give me 2 minutes of his time) & all that, he can't return a phone call? That's BS, plain & simple...He might be really good but is that worth dealing w/nonsense? Definitely not for me...I lived over in Kenvil for about 2 years, nice area...if you happen to be up a little further east, Autosound by Willowbrook is pretty good (ask for Duke) or MobileAudio in Little Falls on 46 West (ask for Kal, he's the owner & he knows his stuff) Good luck w/whatever you do...

I would try to find someone else, personally...I emailed Don asking about an install, just trying to see if he could do it & how much...he doesn't give me any info except for me to call him...I call him & leave a message...I call him the next day (I got no response) & he answers, tells me he'll call me back the following day...that was over a week ago & I never heard from the guy...not the most professional attitude, if you ask me...I'm sure he's busy (blah, blah, blah, who isn't busy? I know I don't have time to track down some guy who does installs out of his house to just give me 2 minutes of his time) & all that, he can't return a phone call? That's BS, plain & simple...He might be really good but is that worth dealing w/nonsense? Definitely not for me...I lived over in Kenvil for about 2 years, nice area...if you happen to be up a little further east, Autosound by Willowbrook is pretty good (ask for Duke) or MobileAudio in Little Falls on 46 West (ask for Kal, he's the owner & he knows his stuff) Good luck w/whatever you do...

Oddly enough I called you back at the number originally left with me and never got a response. This was Friday morning. This was also Not over a week ago, it was last Wednesday night (after 7pm) and on my CELL PHONE. Far later than most places are available and not to mention how many of them freely release their cell phone numbers?

You joined this forum about a week ago and have exactly 1 post and it is aimed towards me? Nice.

Sorry for being on the defensive side, but that is how I tend to get when you attempt to belittle both myself and my business.

hey, how much would you quote to do an install like this
boxfinal1.JPG

with 2 JBL W10GTi subs, ported, and a mount for a JBL BPX 1100.1, also a mount for the factory radio? Also to have a headunit and steering wheel harness + factor deck relocation harness?
Unfortunately I cannot give an accurate estimate without the car here and of course getting into the actual work. It would be per hour and can be capped if needed to avoid any 'surprises'. I may have a dealer or two that Im visiting next week or so, so if it is easier to meet up initially in your area that can most likely be arranged.

patience my friend, he has many good reviews and many people have noted he is busy. He will get to it when he gets to it. Im in no hurry.

Thank you for understanding. I try my best to keep up, but sometimes can be overwhelming.

Patience I have, tolerance for nonsense I do not...this is not like trying to have your friend hook up your stereo & he'll do it when he gets around to it...a simple text, email or (God forbid) phone call would've been enough for me...because a bunch of people happen to catch him at the right time means little to me...I would look for someone who tries to take care of every potential customer he can to earn that business & good word of mouth...if you're cool w/that, more power to you...hopefully after reading this (and I'm sure he has) he'll take good care of you...again, good luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

3.5Max6spd

10+ year member
yo mama no wear no draws
3.5Max6spd
Dirty Jersey
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies