SOLD underseat dvd player $40 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list
It is a base model 'concept' dvd player. It is a tray loader. I don't have pics due to not having a camera. Like I said it is scratched up, not something you would want to show off, but if you are putting it under the seat then it is ok as it is funcional.

Concept 100 I beleive is the model number. I will have to check when I get home tonight. It is not an indash. It is just a regular old scratched up dvd player that goes under your seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Very true, however I also am having trouble finding a speaker that would appear to fit the bill, several have tweeters and a woofer, but not a sub...
That's a fukking triangle not a multi-dimensional wedge. You are a funny kid. Why not do it with a pentagon or octagon?
I would recommend to get on F.Book @ Old School Stereo and run a Want To Buy thread there. Im sure someone is hoarding one, maybe even a BNIB one...
Is there a BT, USB or other AUX option? May be time to convert your CDs to a solid sate option and use it until you replace the init altogether.

About this thread

plyhammer

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
plyhammer
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date