Unclipped bass songs

download drum and bass
DnB doesn't have those lows he is looking for lol at least not constant...it may drop into the low 30's here and there but that's it.

T. check out Decaf's newest zips. I just downloaded his stuff and all of his new songs hit in the high 20's low 30's...my new favorite is "I'm a Beast" from zip 26.

PM coming your way about how to unclip stuff

DnB doesn't have those lows he is looking for lol at least not constant...it may drop into the low 30's here and there but that's it.
T. check out Decaf's newest zips. I just downloaded his stuff and all of his new songs hit in the high 20's low 30's...my new favorite is "I'm a Beast" from zip 26.

PM coming your way about how to unclip stuff
dude this gets low...... expecially the song heavy

Plus he said hes had the same bass list for a year, even if this isnt exactly what hes looking for there great tracks. At least give them a chance

Chase and Status - No More Idols (2011) 320kbs (download torrent) - TPB

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

decaf is garbage do it yourself, most of the rap songs out are clipping from amplitude and can be fixed rather easily.
x2

decaf is garbage do it yourself, most of the rap songs out are clipping from amplitude and can be fixed rather easily.
This. You can remove the clipping with minimal effort, what you can't fix is the distortion that was introduced from the clipping in the first place (slow down a song that had heavy clipping and the highs will sound crackly).

This. You can remove the clipping with minimal effort, what you can't fix is the distortion that was introduced from the clipping in the first place (slow down a song that had heavy clipping and the highs will sound crackly).
Yes, I'm pretty sure I can unclip a song, but some are sooooo clipped I mean it looks like 1/4 of the wave got cut off at the top.

here we go again racistxanderkoreyhoferfeg, how do my nuts taste...? you are still nestled right up against them i see

imma buzz a star of david into my pubes for ya, cause i know how u love that

you have no idea what you are talking about, never have and never will... kangaroux at least has the general idea down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.