Ultra Audio, has anyone heard of em?

next to a ID10 and Type-R 12

ultra10comparision004.jpg
I spy an older American DJ CD player in the background. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I love my Ultra! its great, I really want to try out the LV12 now. I would want to try their monster spl sub line but they don't even make them at the moment. Which *****. And I've always thought they have had an interesting basket. Have any of you guys ever seen a basket like the one on the LV 10 before?

I love my Ultra! its great, I really want to try out the LV12 now. I would want to try their monster spl sub line but they don't even make them at the moment. Which *****. And I've always thought they have had an interesting basket. Have any of you guys ever seen a basket like the one on the LV 10 before?
There LV line baskets r the first for me as well. When I took pics of the LV10s I never seen baskets like that either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...