Ultimate Sub F/S Thread

72Impala
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

1. Products:

1(((SOLD))). NEW Never used Dual 1.4 ohm 24" Tantric SHD top assembly on a Redstar NEO UFO4 motor.

2. Used DD9515Z Dual 1.5 ohm with full carbon fiber cone and dustcap

3. 2 X Dual 2 ohm used 15" RE MT's

4. 15" Dual 1.4 ohm Frankenwoofer (made by me)

5. TC Sounds 2" Prototype Coils

2. Specs:

1. SHD/UFO4 -

24" diameter, 5K+ RMS, D1.4, direct leads, Uses two adapters to fit the basket onto the motor. 8 Layer Flatwound Aluminum coil (its a big coil)

2. DD9515Z -

15" diameter, 2K (lol, takes a lot more), 95Z motor uses multiple small neo "chunks" pretty much, all inside of the outer pillars. Has full carbon fiber cone and cap, direct leads. (I believe these are copper coils)

3. RE MT's -

15" Diameter each, No said RMS but everyone knows they handle a lot. They are D2 but each coil reads 2.3-2.4 ohms. These ones have quad spiders. 8 layer flatwound aluminum coil

4. Frankenwoofer -

15" HX2 basket, Hard cone with Med-high roll surround, CF dust cap, dual sewn leads, D1.4 ohm 4 layer Flatwound aluminum coil, Old school hifonics ASX motor. Coil is rated for 1600WRMS

5. TC Prototype 2" Coils -

SVC 3 ohm LMT/LMS Coils, if you know what they are then your interested haha, if you don't know what they are then you are like "who cares about 2" coils?"

3. Descriptions/Condition of all items:

1. SHD/Redstar -

New top assembly 10/10, motor was used previously, 9/10. woofer works 10/10.

2. DD9515Z -

Probably 7/10, has scuffs on surround, some stuff on the motor that just needs to be cleaned with some degreaser, other than that its good.

3. RE MT's -

8.5-9/10 mostly because they are used and have a few scratches on the bottom from sitting on things. One has some sharpie markings on the cone that I think came from the factory, you can't really see them unless you try to, its black sharpie on a black cone.

4. Frankenwoofer -

9.5/10 because I put it in a box to test it and make sure it worked properly, so has had screws in it. It has no coil rub and sounds very clean.

5. TC 2" coils -

10/10 brand new

4. Total Price: :

1. 24" SHD/Redstar - I know a new SHD is $900, but mine is $1000, because of the motor, if you think the price is high, go find one of these motors. $1000 plus shipping (two boxes)

2. DD9515Z - $800 plus shipping

3. 2 x 15" RE MT's - $700 plus shipping for both

4. Frankenwoofer - $180 plus shipping

5. TC Prototype Coils - $100 plus shipping for both

5. Pictures:

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale:
1. Products:

1(((SOLD))). NEW Never used Dual 1.4 ohm 24" Tantric SHD top assembly on a Redstar NEO UFO4 motor.

2. Used DD9515Z Dual 1.5 ohm with full carbon fiber cone and dustcap

3. 2 X Dual 2 ohm used 15" RE MT's

4. 15" Dual 1.4 ohm Frankenwoofer (made by me)

5. TC Sounds 2" Prototype Coils

2. Specs:

1. SHD/UFO4 -

24" diameter, 5K+ RMS, D1.4, direct leads, Uses two adapters to fit the basket onto the motor. 8 Layer Flatwound Aluminum coil (its a big coil)

2. DD9515Z -

15" diameter, 2K (lol, takes a lot more), 95Z motor uses multiple small neo "chunks" pretty much, all inside of the outer pillars. Has full carbon fiber cone and cap, direct leads. (I believe these are copper coils)

3. RE MT's -

15" Diameter each, No said RMS but everyone knows they handle a lot. They are D2 but each coil reads 2.3-2.4 ohms. These ones have quad spiders. 8 layer flatwound aluminum coil

4. Frankenwoofer -

15" HX2 basket, Hard cone with Med-high roll surround, CF dust cap, dual sewn leads, D1.4 ohm 4 layer Flatwound aluminum coil, Old school hifonics ASX motor. Coil is rated for 1600WRMS

5. TC Prototype 2" Coils -

SVC 3 ohm LMT/LMS Coils, if you know what they are then your interested haha, if you don't know what they are then you are like "who cares about 2" coils?"

3. Descriptions/Condition of all items:

1. SHD/Redstar -

New top assembly 10/10, motor was used previously, 9/10. woofer works 10/10.

2. DD9515Z -

Probably 7/10, has scuffs on surround, some stuff on the motor that just needs to be cleaned with some degreaser, other than that its good.

3. RE MT's -

8.5-9/10 mostly because they are used and have a few scratches on the bottom from sitting on things. One has some sharpie markings on the cone that I think came from the factory, you can't really see them unless you try to, its black sharpie on a black cone.

4. Frankenwoofer -

9.5/10 because I put it in a box to test it and make sure it worked properly, so has had screws in it. It has no coil rub and sounds very clean.

5. TC 2" coils -

10/10 brand new

4. Total Price: :

1. 24" SHD/Redstar - I know a new SHD is $900, but mine is $1000, because of the motor, if you think the price is high, go find one of these motors. $1000 plus shipping (two boxes)

2. DD9515Z - $800 plus shipping

3. 2 x 15" RE MT's - $700 plus shipping for both

4. Frankenwoofer - $180 plus shipping

5. TC Prototype Coils - $100 plus shipping for both

5. Pictures:

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]
Would you possibly trade the FrankenWoofer for a pair of Image Dynamics Cd1e horn bodies and one horn motor

I will in the morning buddy. There like new just missing one motor they are replaceable though quite a few companies. I might be able to come up with the second motor but I doubt it I have dug through all my old stuff with no luck so far. I would of course reimburse you for shipping if we end up making a deal. Since the woofer would cost way more to ship then two fiberglass horns. These are first gen image dynamics CD1e's one of the first horns to the market originally sold msrp 1199.99$ will go to my shop tomorrow and get pics for you for sure! I also have a bunch of old kicker resolution mids and tweets I always ran the R6's with these horns.

I will in the morning buddy. There like new just missing one motor they are replaceable though quite a few companies. I might be able to come up with the second motor but I doubt it I have dug through all my old stuff with no luck so far. I would of course reimburse you for shipping if we end up making a deal. Since the woofer would cost way more to ship then two fiberglass horns. These are first gen image dynamics CD1e's one of the first horns to the market originally sold msrp 1199.99$ will go to my shop tomorrow and get pics for you for sure! I also have a bunch of old kicker resolution mids and tweets I always ran the R6's with these horns.
I don't know what a PM is sorry so stupid on the computer-ese

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.