Type r question.... i know... another one

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ctminime
10+ year member

1/2 Team SubHertz
i just got my dual 4 ohm type r sub and i have it in the box that i formerly had my terrible audiobahns in. im running one right now and the other one is ordered... it is being powered by a hifonics tx1505d (1500 watts) running at one ohm wired paralell so it is getting 750 rms at 1 ohm. so here is the real question. the box is pretty big and the audiobahns worked fine in it... but its like 1.3 or 4 cubic feet and i wanted to know is this box (witch is perfect for my trunk btw) way to big for this sub>? i mean i dont really know if it is comparable in loudness till i get the other sub in there to know for sure... but its not as loud with the single sub as i expected. so is it effecting the loudness and i compensate in anyway with wattage or gain adjustment? any help with this question would be awsome thanx...

nah i didnt explain i guess my bad i mean 1.3 or 1.4 somthing in that range... not 4.... im not that much of a system noob.. lol i only asked this question cuz they are suggested sealed like .7 to 1.0 so i dont know... could there be any other things that im missing that might be wrong to make it a little louder cuz right now it is not meeting my expectations... pity...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.