Two Visonik 12'' prefab bandpass to Two 10'' Type R

Get the pair now....if you dont, youll wish you did very soon.Hell, get a pair of 15"s
Lol...let the dude start out small //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Depends on your enclosure...J/P type Rs with walk all over Visonik.

BTW If you thought Visoniks sounded "pretty good", you would propably be happy with a cheaper 1 sub setup.

yo anything will sound better then the visonik subs its all about wat u want out of a woofer if u want good bass good wit the 12 it will be louder yes but its perfect for bass so is the 10 but the 10 lets you play rock and metal with out it sounding bad

yo anything will sound better then the visonik subs its all about wat u want out of a woofer if u want good bass good wit the 12 it will be louder yes but its perfect for bass so is the 10 but the 10 lets you play rock and metal with out it sounding bad

im not too into rock and metal. so then i guess 10s are outta the question.
Now the question is two 12''s or one 12

he doesnt know what the hell hes talkin about

10's are NOT tighter than 18's, and 18's can play rock and metal just fine, and they are not sloppier/muddier than 10's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.