SOLD two sundown SAZ-1500's

skittlesRgood
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
fremont, ca
two sundown saz-1500's - $300 + shipping each price drop. one left

i hate getting used products with defects the seller just never chose to tell you so ill try to tell you everything about these amps.

each amp has one or two little dings, on the top left in both pics. not sure how they got there... guessing friends dropped a pair of pliers and didnt tell me :angry: normal scratches on the mounting feet from screws. one amp had a stripped speaker terminal so i retapped it, it fits pretty tight now, holds fine. amps were fan cooled and barely got above room temp. at most. ive gotten 3500w at 2.5ohm (after rise) strapped out of these amps... i think thats all there is to know about them. they are in great shape and never gave me any problems.

P1040866.jpg

P1040865.jpg

P1040864.jpg

P1040863.jpg

the ONLY trades ill consider are sundown or crescendo 3ks, nice 3way active crossover, small 4 channel amp 50w/channel. and if any traded product isnt in perfect working order it will be returned. every used product ive gotten off forums has had something wrong that i was never told about so i have to be picky about this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys... how big do i need to make the "only" part lol.

the AQ1200 is a downgrade so i have no use for it. sorry.

unfortunately, the crunch 3k wont work for me because it wont fit in my amp racks. it has to be one of those 2 amps i listed.

i thought i was being quite nice. i even explained why i cant use your amp. and i did say only sundown or crescendo 3k. i didnt just say "any 3k" or "any bigger amp".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.