SOLD FS: Kicker KX2500 And 15" Alpine Type R

WhiteIce
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lima,Ohio
Deciding to get out of car audio pretty much altogether. For sale I got a Kicker KX2500 and one 15" Alpine Type R. If some of you remember I was selling 3 KXs at one time and this is the last I got life. It's 2500@2ohms. They say you can run it @1ohm but that's on you if you decide to. Alpine I'm looking for $100+shipping and the KX2500 I'm looking for $375+shipping. KX2500 looks real nice and powers up and works just fine. I'd give it an 8/10 just because it has been used. The Type R is 10/10 cosmetic and I've only used it for 2 weeks at about 500watts. Open to all offers. I DO NOT accept Paypal. I have numerous feedback on here so if ya ask around I got a pretty good name.

im really interested in the alpine but i would much rather complete the transaction through paypal.
Sorry I do not do paypal anymore. Been screwed over too many times. I'm sure many people on here can attest to this. If you look me up on the forum I have tons of feedback and people will tell ya I'm a straight up guy.

Beastly amps espically for the price. Most efficient amp I've ever owned.
x2......i've owned two, and both rocked face.

one of them ran 1 ohm but hot hot after about 30min of abuse at 12v. the other cut out at full tilt. As every other 1 ohm review of this amp i've read some do it and some dont....

Sorry I do not do paypal anymore. Been screwed over too many times. I'm sure many people on here can attest to this. If you look me up on the forum I have tons of feedback and people will tell ya I'm a straight up guy.
yes I can attest to that,I use Postal Money Order easy secure and just cash them at any Post Office all that is required is an ID. SCREW PAYPAL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.