Two new installs *** PICS ***

hey blue,what do you think about the mass woofer.i was in fl.when these came out.then kinda disappeared.
It's pretty dang good actually ..... Not as good as the best SQ subs , but the best shallow mount I've heard. Got REALLY loud to without breakup ....

thanks for the link
do you make custom boxes? I have a cadillac CTS 2005... want something done, where are u from?
Well ..... I did the two installs in the photos in this thread ..... These and a few more make about 500 custom installs I've done ... LOL So I guess I can build custom enclosures .....

I'm in the Boston Mass area ....

can u make me something or would u need the car there? im kinda far from you... vancouver bc
really like ur work
Depends on what you want .... Just an enclosure , sure. If you're looking for custom work that would require the car be here , such as molded in fiberglass ... well no.

There are good schools now that you can go to .... There is NO substitute for hands on experience though. Check out http://www.selectproducts.com .... They have some good instructional videos.
thanks for the links

i really just want to know how to do all of this for my own car... would love to be able to install my own equip instead of paying someone else to do it... just dont know how to get started... what do you think the inital investment would be.. what equip would be necessary?

Yea.... Why in the trunk??
No TVs in trunk....Will have to pull over to change disc everytime.

oTHER THEN THAT, REAL NICE WORK.
Perfect acces between rear seats , and YES ..... There is a TV in the trunk. You should be able to see it easy enough.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.