Two JL Audio W3V3 12" brand new in box

drunne3

Item(s) for Sale:

I have two brand new JL audio 12" W3V3's still in the box.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I want to get something a little big before I go ahead with the install. There is nothing wrong with them they are still in the box how they came when I ordered them. Recomended power

between 150-500W, Mounting depth is 6.65 inches,

Free Air Resonance (Fs) 27.97 Hz

Electrical “Q” (Qes) 0.534

Mechanical “Q” (Qms) 7.678

Total Speaker “Q” (Qts) 0.5

Equivalent Compliance (Vas) 2.806 cu ft / 79.47 L

One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)* 0.510 in / 13.0 mm

Reference Efficiency (no) 0.313%

Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)** 87.15 dB SPL

Effective Piston Area (Sd) 80.600 sq in / 0.0520 sq m

DC Resistance (Re) 1.658 Ω

Price:

They reatail for $279.95 each I would like to get $200 but I am negotiable. I need to get rid of these so please make me an offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer will be responsible for paying for shipping.

Item Pictures:

Sorry about not having the user name and date next to it will go home and do it tonight

View attachment 26530764

View attachment 26530763

The second picture is off the internet to get a better look but the first one is as soon as i opened them.

Hope this thread is acceptable.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

^^^Can't be.... No one is going to try and insult people that badly. Although you saw he put 280 new right? LOL! From Car Toys maybe.... Heck, they don't even charge that much I don't think.

They're 200 new from Sonic with warranty and free shipping.... WOW! They didn't used to be that expensive. Not a JL hater just too dam expensive imo.

They're 200 new from Sonic with warranty and free shipping.... WOW! They didn't used to be that expensive. Not a JL hater just too dam expensive imo.
warranty is through them not direct. Also their customer service is not that great. Anyways they have always been that expense except the older models. Shops are the way to go on jl products if you want the warranty with them. No shipping to manufacturer just swap when it dies on you. The internet give you boss deals but if you blow the subs from clipping/too much power your fucked. If you do so through a shop they just swap it for you.

I was asking $200 a piece but I am realistic so if anyone would like to make me a reasonable offer for one or for both there is a good chance I am going to take it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.