Two HFi12D4's in a 1993 Nissan 240SX

Participant count
  • Participant list

BrandonB
10+ year member

I have been messing around with car audio for a while and now after having some extra cash I decided to upgrade my system. I currently have an 8GA power wire running to an MTX MXA6001 that works very well but won't run two twelves with dual 4 ohm voice coils at 1 ohm. The sub I am currently running is an older 10" Hifonics SQ series SVC sub.

I have already bought two 12" Hifonics HFi12D4 subs, and plan on buying a Txi1008(or 6) in order to overdrive the speakers. From what I have read and my experience with the 10", Lower priced Hifonics subs need and can take quite a bit more than they are rated for.

I have sniped a 4ga wiring kit in order to power the bigger amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.